Thursday, December 22, 2011

Be Vigilant and Prepared

This will be my last post for quite a while, if not permanently.

It's been an interesting year with so many things happening locally and aboard.  Based on what I have seen this year, I expect 2012 to be even more interesting, with plenty of risks and opportunities.  As such, I have decided that I needed to devote more time to prepare my family and myself for the coming crisis that I expect will hit us starting next year.

I wish all of you the best in terms of getting ready.  Be vigilant and prepared, as most Singaporeans are not and will not be.

Take care and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your blog. It is one of the few objective and balance blogs around. It is a pity that you are logging off. We have too many online commenters who are just trying to sound clever and blame gahmen for everything without offering real solutions. Wish you all the best !

    Touzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame. I enjoyed your thoughtful and nuanced posts very much - thank you for them. Off to preparing ourselves now it is. God bless.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete